Kidd and Special K

K is me, and i am K

In  this trip, i learned so many things - respect, culture different, the important of language + communication, guts, and so many more. 

Talk about something that annoyed me in while this trip ( although still have 3 more day to go..), I use a very strong word here " something" but not someone because she is @##$@@ brainless...

How could someone don't know what is responsibility ? Or let me say it like this, how can "a person", who already 27 years old, come from Chicago, act like a stupid brainless animal ?
Keep behaved like a baby, wants mummy here and there? Let me explain it with an example, " Do you know how to stitch ??" "What? i will pay you !!"...  What am i saying? She is asking some other travelmate to stitch for her with a "slang"  ( YU QI in chinese, how to say it?) like ordering her own maid to do something.. like the whole world can be rule by her stupid donkey face...
More example?? Yeah, just a small mistake by the waiter, asking her to pass the food the the other, "I already told you that i don't eat pork!!!!" and showing the Fu
when she needs help right, " hehehe~ help me pls.." Arghhhhh.. the f. face again....
Oya, one point i must highlight, NO RESPONSIBILITY, "haha~~ i don't know what the time to gather" "I just want to buy a coffee.." and some more bla bla bla...

haizzz....
Peace!!

0 comments: